Monday, March 14, 2005

It's been a long time since I posted here in my blog, as I'm too busy with lots of things especially with the business I put up with my friend. It's closing in to one year but I felt I'm still getting nowhere. I just hope the internet cafe would push through next month. Lots of things happened now and then, and it seems not too good as it seems getting worse, at least not to myself but in our world (well, yeah, even me!). Tsunami killed thousands, unending crisis in the Mid East and just this week 27 children died of "kamoteng kahoy" poisoning. Where's justice? cruel world? end of the world? dang! prayers won't help, accepting the world what it is, will. Learning from our mistakes will. As Richard Dawkins puts it,

"In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference."

No comments: